Saturday, July 31, 2010

They call this the Good life

Taking a longer stride as my SL avatar I explored the wider world. I went as far as Co CLare. I ahve just been there recently as a holiday so I went to check it out in SL. It came as a surprise when I met an American Tourist there. Her name was Roxy Tote. Our friendship was short lived however as I found her presence a little too forward and I quickly left. I moved on to somewhere were I felt there would be more of a buzz! NYC. And I was right. There was many avatars about the place and I tried my very best to make friends. Some were extremely ignorant and refused to help me. One, man however did point me to a rave party. I did not stay for long. I was unable to dance and I just looked like a tool! I visited the outskirts of NYC and I wandered alone. Even tho I knew I was in the safety of my own home I was still apprehensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment